Friday, 23 October 2015

Up and Coming

So for the past couple weeks I've been busy figuring out things for around our apartment. We currently live in a basement suite but had hoped to move to a new place before the new year. When we were suddenly faced with a rather large and unexpected bill we realized that our plan wasn't going to work out quite like we would have hoped.

And since our place as always been rather sparse I made the executive decision to decorate. Unbeknownst to my husband but knownst to me.

And because of this big bill we need to take care of and our single income I knew that anything I chose to do would have to be done as cheaply as possible. So I scoured pinterest for budget saving ideas and I think I've got a pretty good idea of what I'd like to do in each room of our apartment and how to do it.



So my plan is to incorporate my decorating projects into future blog posts along with my baking and occasional crochet projects. I'll include before and after pictures. As well as progress pictures of certain things.

Not to mention links to some budget friendly things I used as my sources and of course some helpful tips of my own. Which you don't have to pay any attention to if you don't want to. Ha ha!

And since this decorating endeavor could take quite some time I should be able to get a pretty good number of blog posts out of it. That's a bonus.

I'll warn you now, next week's post will be done a couple days late. Mostly because I already know what my next one is going to be about and what I'm making isn't getting done until at least a day after my post is due.

And nope, I'm not gonna give you any clues as to what it's about. You'll all just have to wait. ;p

Until next week! Bye now!


No comments:

Post a Comment