Alright, so I made a boo boo in my last post about when my first household project was going to start. It won't be happening for another week yet. But that's okay. There are other projects I can tackle in the meantime. Or at least start on.
I also know that my title is really lacking in creativity this time around. I'm slightly ashamed of myself. Ha ha.
One of those projects is our living room. When my husband and I first moved into our place we had no furniture at all. Kijiji saved us and we found a leather sofa and love seat which we paid $70 for. Yep, that was it.
We had already bought a tv but had nowhere to really put it. Until I remembered this old tv unit I had built shortly after I finished college. So I touched it up, stained it and we hauled it in. It's done the job for over a year now. But I like it less and less all the time.
And then there's the "coffee" table my husband built while I was away for the summer. He loves it. His buddies love it. I loathe it.
As you can see its pretty sparse.
But pretty soon it's going to be visited by a decorating fairy. Ha ha! Just kidding. I'm going to do it myself. And I'm looking forward to it big time.
However, this exciting endeavor has to wait just a little longer. And by a little longer I mean until my first project is done.
In the meantime I will bake like a mad woman for my upcoming bake sale in Kenora. I'm actually going to a real craft show/bake sale! Wow!
I'll post on my Facebook page more about the bake sale in a week or two. And you can bet there will be an awesome sauce kind of blog post about it. So don't worry if you think I'm suddenly taking a detour from my baking posts. I'm not! They will still happen!
Nighty night folks. Don't forget about the time change! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment