Hi folks.
I apologize for no post last week. I was quite distracted preparing for a craft show.
And this coming week is a huge deal to my little family so this post is going to be short and there may not be one at all again next week. We shall see.
I am mostly just writing tonight to explain away my lack of posting last week and to offer a vague excuse for a lack of post next week. Those who know my family are aware of what is going on. I will not say anything more than it is a personal family situation.
Now, to give you all some hope.
I am doing some Pinterest scouring while I try to figure out what my next post could be about.
Someone at the craft show I participated in just last Sunday was munching on one of my red velvet cupcakes when she mentioned how great it would be if there were red velvet cookies. So of course I start looking for recipes. And there are tons of them.
Is there anything out there not already thought of?
Sheesh!
I love getting an idea for something new only to discover that not only has it been thought of but there are tons of different versions of that type of cookie or treat.
I will continue to try for something new and delicious though! I will eventually come up with something.
(I hope!)
But for now I will take a short break to focus on my family and to get through what we need to get through. I will still try finding something new to post about for you lovely folks during this break.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment